Mold and rot poison the children's lungs!!!
November 8, 2021
Mom Irine and her three children - 12-year-old Saba, 10-year-old Togo and 2-year-old Mariam - live in unbearable conditions. The rotten walls of the shack are covered with mold, which floats in the air and then settles in the lungs. All their time the kids are in this room, breathing this air, stumbling over holes in the rotten floor. What will happen to their health? It's scary to even think about it. But that’s not their only problem.
Our Fund’s accounts:
( 537 Donors )