The most beautiful dress in the world and the best bed for enchanted princess Ana
- My dear sister Ana is like an enchanted princess. She can smile but cannot speak well. Please help her to dream, otherwise she will be left without a gift. It will be unfair.
- Our little baby Ana will never be left without a gift. Now we will all help her to dream. Ana is now the most important person at home, let’s listen to Ana. What does our baby want?
Ana (after a long pause):
- Teddy bear ... Brown ... Soft ...
- Well done, let me kiss you (shows her lovey-dovey to Ana). - Ma’am, wait, Ana thinks slowly.
- Ana, do you want your old torn clothes or new ones?
Ana (laughs softly):
- Beautiful dress…
- Ma’am, please, let my sister have the most beautiful dress in the world! Because she is an enchanted princess.
Ana (still thinks):
- Doll’s dinnerware.
- Of course, dear. Do you and your sisters and brother have beautiful dinnerware - cups and plates?
Ana shakes her head.
- How did we forget?! We need dolls’ and children's dinnerware.
- Ma’am, and let my sister have a beautiful bed, pillow, and blanket. Like a princess. Not like such bad and old she has now.
Ana says quietly:
- I want tra-la-la.
She wants to listen to music. But our TV doesn't work.
We need antenna for tra-la-la.
- So, let's add to our list: antenna for tra-la-la.