Almost like in a coffin! But in the ground, you at least don't feel pain, and you don’t need anything anymore ... If only I had a TV - to hear that I'm still alive and that Georgia is alive!
- Please, tell me what's going on around? Tell me at least some news. I'm lying here, cut off from the whole world. Only my neighbor comes to see me. She is my TV. Now you have come - so it is your turn to tell me news. If I had a TV, I would have calmed down, distracted. I cry all the time, my heart weakens.
- If you promise me not to cry today, I will tell you the news: our readers love you very much, they worry about you with their whole souls, and want to take care of you as their granny. We will tell them about your wish, and you will certainly have a TV.
- Really? I am so exited! Please, give me a little water. Do not be afraid, I am okay. I would watch what is happening in our parliament. I had always watched before and knew everything. I would watch movies. We always watched movies together with my late husband. He worried about me and preserved me from harm after the death of our daughter. I would not be alone in this room, and it would not be so scary. I am very scared in the evenings ... And I would not wait for the neighbor to come, I would have turned it on with the remote control. Marina, you now have a lot of time to lie. You have nothing to do after a stroke. You won't get back on your feet.
- Stop saying that! We will take you to the doctor - we want to put you back on your feet.
Do you want to do that too? Oh, dear (cries). And will there be diapers too, and food too?
- There will be everything, Marinochka.